SCAPA Bluegrass is pleased to announce it’s fall musical production… MADAGASCAR, JR. Coming to the beautiful Lexington Opera House November 7-9th, join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the hip hop Hippo and, of course, those hilarious, plotting penguins as they bound onto the stage in the musical adventure of a lifetime. Based on the smash DreamWorks animated motion picture, Madagascar – A Musical Adventure JR. follows all of your favorite friends as they escape from their home in New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien’s Madagascar. Mark your calendars and make plans to join the crack-a-lackin’ fun!
Tickets available this fall:
- online at https://www.lexingtonoperahouse.com/
- at the Lexington Center Box Office, 430 W. Vine St. (hours M-F 10a-6p)
- by calling the Lexington Center Box Office at (859) 233-3535
For special daytime group/school rates:
- email SCAPAperformances@fayette.kyschools.us
- call Cindy Bennett, SCAPA Arts Facilitator, at (859) 381-3332 ext. 41646